Friday, July 5, 2013

Freedom from Pennsylvania rocks on Independence day

Oh thank God, we are out of Pennsylvania. The Next 100 miles is in NJ, where there are supposedly no rocks...just bugs and bears.

Currently I am in Delaware water Gap, after two days of mental torture...I know I keep talking about rocks, but that's all there was rocks rocks rocks, and an occasional blueberry patch or some other delicious berry to munch on. Sunshine and I are once again around a whole new group of hikers...all of which are also glad to be out of the rocks.

My knees at this point are killing me...I'm just thankful for new shoes so my feet don't hurt too. Today is resupply day, sunshine is resuppling in DWG and I have a package ten miles north of here. Speaking of miles....Less that 900 to go!

Rain is officially gone...until tomorrow, I'm just used to everything being wet now so whatever, let it rain!

Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment