Monday, July 29, 2013

July 28

We awoke early for the free pancakes then hit the trail. The plan was 20.6 miles into Dalton Massachusetts to tent in Tom Lovardies back yard for free, the trail passes directly through this little town. Unfortunately on this morning I sad also awoke sick...maybe the Nora Virus again? Two other hikers lucky and ledge had been feeling the same way yesterday, so I hoped for the best and hiked on. I threw up about 3 miles in, after that I was extremely nauseas for the rest of the day. It took us a while longer to do the 20 miles than we thought because I was struggling mostly but we made it before 7 pm so that works. There are about 16 hikers here all of them we know.  I'm am dead tired but feeling better. Tomorrow we will start heading towards mt. Greylock the highest point in Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment